Black Box

can anyone verify if a 2003 WRX manufactured in the U.S. has a black box installed

Reply to
connie clark silvania

Only when me bitch be drivin' it man !

Reply to
Marcus

yes and the black helicopters are tracking you right now

Reply to
I'm Right

The best info I have is that that any recent vehicle with air-bags has a 5 sec. continuous loop data recorder which is cleverly referred to as the "air bag control module". -Danny

Reply to
Danny Russell

Look everybody, a "government" shill.

They're easy to spot: Anytime someone expresses concern over loss of freedoms, theses turds pop up and try to be clever, usually by attempting to shame the concernee with some lame "black helicopter" reference.

Gee, I haven't seen the "foil beanie" line used in a while, you might wanna try recyling that one. While your at it asswipe, familiarize yourself in the use of capitals, commas, and periods, stuff like that. -Danny

Reply to
Danny Russell

What's her name, I like black boxes

Reply to
Jeff

Get all the details here:

Highly recommended website.

Reply to
Guy Macon

ACHTUNG VERY IMPORTANT: Pay no attention to those data recorders being put into cars.

Instead visit this website:

It's only about ten years out of date and it makes lame references to black helecopters and other like really hip stuff. It's hosted by people who had their noses accidently circumcised during a bris gone bad and subsequently repaired by having their foreskin grafted to their nostrils.

Reply to
Danny Russell

Why? Just curious.

Reply to