gm bailout

The U.S. government's current net investment in the automaker is $42.2 billion, according to a senior official in President Barack Obama's administration. GM has repaid $6.7 billion in loans and paid $600 million in
interest and dividends. The U.S. also holds $2.1 billion in the company's preferred shares.
Tom wrote:

Still a BIG net loss out of OUR pockets.
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

I guess we can assume you were not an Economic Major? LOL

On 04/06/2010 12:00 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

Just as much BS in this as was in the pay back. Never made a dime GM pays back taxpayers money ... LMAO...
Idiots are still big time short and not one person is in jail. I guess SOC and SEC are limp slugs.
--
This depression is about liberal magots running debt liberally.

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

You are in need of help. Replying twice to the same message with nothing to say?
On 05/06/2010 4:49 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

--
Liberalism - a disease of envy, greed, entitlement and KAOS.