GM Refinish Material Booklet

Hello, I am looking for "GM Refinish Material Booklet" GM p/n 4901M-D-2002 or newer. Did anyone see it? Does anyone know how to order it? Helm said
to ask the dealer. Dealer has no idea where I can find!
Thanks, John George
John - This booklet was published for distribution to GM dealership body shops and those sublet repair facilities doing GM Warranty paint work. Paint companies distributed copies to their field reps. The book listed the approved refinish products from all the paint manufacturers that passed rigorous lab testing by GM. Doubtful that you could get it from GM parts, though a automotive paint company rep/distributor might still have one lying around. You might also e-mail any of the major paint companies to see if they will send you one. Last I knew, they were published every year or so, as paint products are constantly changing. Good luck!!