Headliner material

Does anyone have some of the old or new headliner material that was in 60's Pontiacs? The material I am looking for is the perforated material. Please let me know if possible. I need about 2 square feet, any color. Maybe from a parts car you may have. Contact snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Thanks, Lou

Reply to
Lou Sheeley

What model and year do you want? It's very likely that some reproduction company already makes the entire piece.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

sms auto fabrics all pontiac fabrics 1940 -1980 phone 503-263-3535

Reply to
transam2968