2001 A4 1.8T Maintenance Booklet

I recently purchased used Audi that included all the manuals except the Maintenance Schedule Booklet. Is there a source for the booklet (without buying a whole set of manuals) or perhaps a site with the recommended intervals, major services/replacements, etc? Thanks for any info you have on this. (I did search Ebay, Yahoo and this newsgroup for a ref to the booklet but no luck).

Reply to
Grindstone

Alec

Here you go:

Just don't pay attention to the timbing belt/tensioner replacement interval and change it every 60K miles.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete