GM Sales drop 13%

Looks like GM sales dropped 13% for June.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/General-Motors-June-sales-apf-4228545830.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode
Taxpayers are obviously needing more cash. But governments will not budge as they are overspending on bailouts and having to fund turkeys like GM and others.
But wait, Ford sales are up 15%!
http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2010/07/01/ford-us-sales-up-15-in-june-mercury-sales-jump/?mod=yahoobarrons
GM, they keep on sucking.
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/General-Motors-June-sales-apf-4228545830.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode =
http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2010/07/01/ford-us-sales-up-15-in-june-mercury-sales-jump/?mod=yahoobarrons
be honest post all the truth, gm sales up over last year and the 4 core brands are also up and GM now has 30 billion cash on hand. all brands dropped from may but were up over last year.. don't be selective on your posts you are only proving you are a troll and a a__ H____
On 01/07/2010 12:16 PM, Tom wrote:

I posted the truth. You just fail to see it.
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.