GM Sales

38% fleet sales, I wonder how much of that is taxpayer funded?
Reply to
Canuck57

all car companies have fleet sales some good and some bad neither you or I know what ones and they all make some kind of a profit. these are the actual sales nbrs. you posted a sales drop from may to june for gm and a sales increase for ford from year to year.

this is gm year to year also figure in the percentages the loss of 4 brands

DETROIT - June sales for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac increased by a combined 36 percent to 194,828 units in the United States. This is the sixth straight month in which sales for GM's brands increased year-over-year by more than 20 percent. Year-to-date sales for the four brands also have risen

32 percent to 1,069,577 units - an increase of 258,368
Reply to
Tom