GM Warning

Cut your wages, get efficient, no more money from bankrupt USA this time. Many of the people that bailed you out are now unemployed. So maybe CAW/UAW should help out the people who sacrificed for bailouts?

There will not be the bailouts of the past. That includes AmeriCredit.

GM.new $33 to $25, I knew I should have placed some shorts.

Reply to
Canuck57

gm #1 in the world

Tom

Ouch. You're depressing the anti-GM nuts here. Get ready for reasons that link is meaningless. And it is to me. But the nuts surely won't like it any way you slice it.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

So what if you ship more and loose taxpayers money?

Just fleabeggars.

Reply to
Canuck57

Watch, the next bailout will be from China. They get GM China and the rights to sell in the US for a GM-USA loser bailout.

Reply to
Canuck57

I see the canuck govt is giving toyota 150 million to build the RAV 4 electric in canada. no loan outright gift

Reply to
Tom

Stupidity knows no bounds.

Like I said, my next vehicle is going to be non-CAW/UAW and be imported. Or no sale. No doubt the Toyota plant will have Magna CAW parts too...

I don't support taxpayers being used for corporate greed and political corruption no mater what names are behind it.

Just more North American auto corruption.

Reply to
Canuck57