GM Warning

Cut your wages, get efficient, no more money from bankrupt USA this time. Many of the people that bailed you out are now unemployed. So maybe CAW/UAW should help out the people who sacrificed for bailouts?
There will not be the bailouts of the past. That includes AmeriCredit.
GM.new $33 to $25, I knew I should have placed some shorts.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.
On 8/4/11 7:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

gm #1 in the world http://www.dailyfinance.com/2011/08/05/gm-reclaims-crown-as-no-1-global-car-company /

Ouch. You're depressing the anti-GM nuts here. Get ready for reasons that link is meaningless. And it is to me. But the nuts surely won't like it any way you slice it.
--Vic
On 05/08/2011 2:31 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

Watch, the next bailout will be from China. They get GM China and the rights to sell in the US for a GM-USA loser bailout.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.
On 8/6/11 12:35 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

I see the canuck govt is giving toyota 150 million to build the RAV 4 electric in canada. no loan outright gift
On 06/08/2011 3:14 AM, Tom wrote:

Stupidity knows no bounds.
Like I said, my next vehicle is going to be non-CAW/UAW and be imported. Or no sale. No doubt the Toyota plant will have Magna CAW parts too...
I don't support taxpayers being used for corporate greed and political corruption no mater what names are behind it.
Just more North American auto corruption.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.
On 05/08/2011 10:41 AM, Tom wrote:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2011/08/05/gm-reclaims-crown-as-no-1-global-car-company / So what if you ship more and loose taxpayers money?
Just fleabeggars.