GMC Safari Radio unlock code

I have a GMC Safari work van. We switched radios between vans since we're selling it, but now get the LOC message on the radio. I read some forums, and was able to get codes 202 and 205. How do I get the
unlock code and what are the steps to enter it. Thanks for any help.
Add pictures here
✖

Go to your dealer.
Add pictures here
✖

I'll call tommorow and get you the code, I just need to remember to come back on and post it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 16, 1:35 pm, snipped-for-privacy@atsdata.com wrote:

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.autos.gm/search?group=alt.autos.gm&q=unlock+code