GMC van 1995 6.5 diesel

My GMC van doesnèt start whether its cold or hot. To start easy I must disconnect cam senor on the injection pump (6 pin connector). Does anybody have a solution

Add pictures here
✖

anybody
Have your glow plugs tested. Make sure your light on the dash is working, with the timer.
Also have your injection pump looked at, and your injectors. Charles
Add pictures here
✖