GP Spark plug

1995 Grand Prix with the 3100 V6
what i need to know is -- can I use the Platinum type of spark plug used on the newer 3100's on this car, didnt come with the platinum new, by platinum
i mean the spark plugs that you can supposedly use for 100,000 miles.
would also appreciate the ac delco part number used
thanks alot
Spark Plugs and Gap
a.. 3100 (VIN M) AC Type 41-940; 1.52 mm (0.060 in) Gap
"Dardamar" <no spam> wrote in message

thanks for the help, but can i put the platinum plugs in my car that didnt originally come with them from factory??

"Dardamar" <no spam> wrote in message

I don't think that you should leave plugs in there for 100k miles. Why not go with an aftermarket brand if you want the platinum?
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/sub_care_clinic/1315407.html http://consumeraffairs.com/automotive/ford_spark.html