Grand Prix ride height?

I've got a 2001 Grand Prix Se that for some reason the height to wheelwell at RR is 3/4" lower than LR, and RF is 1/2" lower than RF this is with properly inflated tires,on a level surface, nothing in the car, and does not appear to have been in a collision! What could be the problem? With thanks Jimbob

Reply to
Jim Austin

Jim Austin

Not so Jim. It was imperative to know whether you meant that the whole right side was lower or whether opposite corners were lower.

The latter might have suggested a bent frame. The former implies that the last owner had a VERRRRRRY heavy companion.

GW

Jim Aust> Ok! enough allready I screwed up and should have put RF was lower than LF

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Apparently the Boyz answered your question after a night of a high consumption of whiskey & wimmen.

Worn Struts? Worn Spring? Different diameter tire? Bent unibody?

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~260,600 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face