Grand Prix ride height?

I've got a 2001 Grand Prix Se that for some reason the height to wheelwell at RR is 3/4" lower than LR, and RF is 1/2" lower than RF this is with properly inflated tires,on a level
surface, nothing in the car, and does not appear to have been in a collision! What could be the problem? With thanks Jimbob
Ok! enough allready I screwed up and should have put RF was lower than LF appears no one in group could figure that out though or come up with an answer!

Not so Jim. It was imperative to know whether you meant that the whole right side was lower or whether opposite corners were lower.
The latter might have suggested a bent frame. The former implies that the last owner had a VERRRRRRY heavy companion.
GW
Jim Austin wrote:

Apparently the Boyz answered your question after a night of a high consumption of whiskey & wimmen.
Worn Struts? Worn Spring? Different diameter tire? Bent unibody?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~260,600 miles_~_~~_