help! Can't locate the flasher on a 88 Corisca

My '88 Corsica's turn signals stopped working and I am sure it is the flasher failure. The flashing was very slow recently until it stopped working. The problem is; I can't find the flasher. I found hazard flasher very easily under the panel, but could not find turn-signal flasher. The Chilton manual says it's "on a clip on the base of the steering column support bracket", but I can't find it! Does anybody know where? Thanks

Jessy

Reply to
jesney