High oil pressure: 3.8 V6 Chevy

My oil pressure gauge reads fine at idle and when accelerating or decelerating: 45 to 60 psi. but cruising at highway speed the gauge will show 100 to 120 psi. Anybody
have any ideas? I am going to try a new sending unit.
1993 Chevy Lumina APV 185,000 miles
Thanks
Bob,
That's where I would start. Try the sender first.
GMdude

Good idea, or try a mechanical gauge to see what's really happening.
Regrads, Al.