keyless entry 1997 Monte Carlo

I donít have the owners manual for my monte so i was wondering if anyone owned one around this year and could tell me how to reprogram the keyless entry for it. I canít stand using the GM key system to
lock and unlock this car :) thanks
‚úĖ
Did it come with rke and do you have the right remotes?

-
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"zephxiii" wrote: > I don't have the owners manual for my monte so i was wondering > if anyone owned one around this year and could tell me how to > reprogram the keyless entry for it. I can't stand using the GM > key system to lock and unlock this car :) thanks
I found out how to program it via M.O.D., it is a little specific to car model even though they share the same platform:
    1) Open trunk lid. Remove right side rear compartment trim. Using a jumper wire with alligator clips, ground transmitter program wire terminal. Door locks will lock and unlock, indicating receiver is in program mode.     2) On Cutlass Supreme, press any button on one transmitter. On Lumina and Monte Carlo, depress and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. Door locks and trunk lid release should activate in about 2 seconds. First transmitter is now programmed. Repeat this step using other transmitter. If only one transmitter is being used, disconnect jumper wire.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ