LCD display on '05 Montana radio has burned out lamp/bulb

The red (LCD) display on my '05 Montana radio/CD appears to have 3 separate regions that are illuminated, and one of these (on the left side) has just burned out, making it hard to read the first few digits
of the time etc.
Dealers don't "repair" radios, so I'm wondering if GM will want me to replace the radio at lease-end, or, if I want to have a working display in the meantime, what are my options?