Location Of 94 Corsica Fuel Filter

Hey all, Can anyone tell me if the filter is under the hood or up under the frame on this car? Car stalled out today and was thinking of changing the filter and see if that helps. Thanks.
Justin
You need a special tool to remove it. Your local (good) parts store should know what you need.

http://www.AutoForumz.com/GM-Location-94-Corsica-Fuel-Filter-ftopict92120.ht ml
http://www.AutoForumz.com/eform.php?pB0957
"Eightupman" wrote: > You need a special tool to remove it. Your local (good) parts > store should > know what you need. > >
> > > "Justin2" wrote: > &nbsp;> > Hey all, > &nbsp;> > Can anyone tell me if the filter is under the hood > or up under > &nbsp;> > the > &nbsp;> > frame on this car? Car stalled out today and was > thinking of > &nbsp;> > changing > &nbsp;> > the filter and see if that helps. Thanks. > &nbsp;> > > &nbsp;> > Justin > > > > The fuel filter is under the car near the fuel tank. Pull > the fuel > > pump fuse and run the car until it stalls from lack of fuel, > this will > > lessen the amount of fuel you'll be swimming in. > > The fuel filter probably isn't the reason for the stalling > but if > > hasn't been replaced in 30,000 miles or so it's good > maintenance. > > > > -- > > http://www.AutoForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: > http://www.AutoForumz.com/GM-Location-94-Corsica-Fuel-Filter-ftopict92120.ht > ml > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > http://www.AutoForumz.com/eform.php?pB0957
No special tools are needed, just a couple of wrenches to disconnect the threaded fitting and a pair of needle nose pliers to disconnect the fuel line retainer at the other end of the filter.
yeah...your right...thinking of my other car that DOES need it.....yep just that clip on that one...
Sorry Justin...ma bad.....

request
http://www.AutoForumz.com/eform.php?pB1264