MAX TIRE SIZE CUTLASS CRUISER WGN

I am leaning to 15 " American Racing wheels either the new 309 or the torq thrust. Should I be looking at 7" or 8" rims. Also I have been
told 245 X 60 x 15 will fit with no problem. Any suggestions would help, I also want to stay with 15 " max. I also want to have the same size front and rear. My first thoughts are 15" X 7 " and 235 X 60 X 15 tires. The wagon is stock suspention
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (pedro) wrote in message

One thing I forgot to say is the wgn is a 1982, rear wheel drive