News: Buick tops Lexus in dependability ratings

For whatever it might be worth:
http://lnk.nu/freep.com/tsu
Maybe Buick just got lucky, maybe they're working harder to produce a better product and my opinion of their products is generally high
anyway. I just found it interesting, perhaps you might as well.
(link goes to the Detroit Free Press site)
William

Kudos to them.. I wish it had happened years ago.
It is a sure thing that Buick is a goner, or is that just one of the scenarios that has been discussed in the deconvolution of GM?