One Carter WCFB Carburetor for sale (Toledo, OH)

One Carter WCFB Carburetor for sale ... no metal tag of note. It is supposed to go into a 1955-56 Buick from what I've found out from the box marked "rebuilt carburetors" in my late uncle's garage. It is in
fair condition -- must sell: widow wants to settle estate and is not at all interested in car parts. Reply with a phone number if interested. (I don't have any pics -- I can make it available for personal inspection and am open to any acceptable offers.)
(I don't have any pics -- I can make it available for personal inspection and am open to any acceptable offers.)
(I am willing to ship almost anywhere within reason... accepting checks from US Banks, POSTAL money orders from US and/or Canada, cold hard cash, PayPal and MoneyBookers. Will not accept cashiers checks or money orders from outside North America.)
I did forget a small detail -- $75 OBO plus shipping