OT Advance Auto Spark Plug Story

Where I live a new Advance Auto just opened a couple weeks ago. I went today to get a spark plug for my snow blower. I walked in and was looking at some
tools on display and a young lady asked if she could help me. I said yes I need a CJ 8 spark plug. She started to look at the tools with no idea what I was talking about. I said NO I was just looking at these tools I need a spark plug for my snow blower. OK she said and off to the counter we went. I said I need a CJ 8 she started to type and said what year? I said its a snow blower I have no idea what year I need a CJ8 spark plug. She then went and asked a guy in a gray shirt and came back with the plug.
Advance Auto has gray shirts that somewhat know what they are doing and red shirts that have no idea. This was the first time I have been in the store and if I go back I will wait for a gray shirt.
I've only found one knowledgeable person working at an Advance Auto store and I've been going to them since 1993. I bought a starter (their best quality w/ a lifetime guarantee) that lasted 2 weeks. I no longer buy parts there but I do buy "automotive supplies".