problems with www.gmfamilyfirst.com web site

I'm having a problem logining into the gmfamilyfirst web site. Specifically every time I try to login I get an error message that says "Unable to retrieve programs. ". I looked the FAQ and saw the IE6
issue and was already configured as suggesed. I verified my user an pw and they are correct.
Any ideas/ can anyone else get in?
thanks PB
No problem here. Using IE6