web site

Hi, I have just added some more pages to my models website

Keith

xx

Hi Keith,

nice collection, nice pics ..

but I also have trouble following the links on the website, maybe you could look into using a different program for making the page with? (HTML coding in itself is pretty easy)

good luck, Theo van den Bogaard

Reply to
t.a.j.m.vdnbogaard

Be still my beating heart. More little toys! Joy! Joy! Joy! Its Christmas every day!

Reply to
xx

Hi, I will check the site again, but I have not had any trouble so far. I am using Frontpage to build the site. Keith

Reply to
xx

i am finding i have to double click the red box links. very annoying, just a text link would be better.

other than that its a great collection!

RS

Reply to
RS

I need to click the box link twice, but other than that its a nice site, and a very nice collection when will I see my Sidewalk up there ? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

That's one model I have not been able to find yet. It might be a limited edition and rather rare, but I will keep looking.

keith

Reply to
xx

to work OK with single clicks. I cannot see why you need to double click.

keith

Reply to
xx

Still can't follow the links. Are you using some program that creates rollover buttons? They don't work on my PC Windows XP SP2 IE6.

Reply to
TurboJo

The do if you click to turn them blue then click again. as i said earlier;

a text link would be better.

Reply to
RS

Hi, I can't understand why you guys are having problems. it works fine on my computer using ME and IE6. The web program is Frontpage.

Keith

Reply to
xx