Radio unlock code

I have a saturn 2001 with radio model# 21024009 ref#cq-jg1911z. I took the battery out, then poof... the radio says lock on it. Please, can anyone give me the code?

What about asking the previous owner?
How come you know so much about the radio? Have you removed it from the dash? As if it was not yours?
Too much information is like not enough you know... Sorry, ill pass on this one.