Re: 2009 Chevy Malibu--Rebate Question

Happy Trails and Ed...Thank you both for your feedback. It had been 12 1/2 years since my last new car purchase and I take heart in realizing that my experience was so bad and distrustful this time (with the Malibu) that because of my age I will very likely never have to go through this again (barring accident) 12 1/2 years from now. I like the car however!!!