Chevy Impala/Malibu wheels?

Anyone know if the wheels will interchange between a 2005 Impala and a brand new Impala or Malibu? I just got new tires on my company car today and I'm about 15K miles away from a new car. If the new car shows up with those awful Goodyear Integrity tires, can I swap the tires I just got onto the new car?

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Fleet car? They may not allow the swap if they also cover the maintainance. I know our fleet people got bitchy about anything like that. Even when it would have saved money in the long run.

Reply to
Steve W.

They don't need to know; I'll swap them myself if I have to. IMHO the Integrity is so poor that it is a liability to drive on them in anything but perfectly dry conditions.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

That about sums up Goodyear tires in general, IMHO, Nate. If I were you, I'd take off those new tires and mount some used, but still legal rubber on it, then turn it in. Should be easy enough for you to stop by the dealer's lot a do a quick check on whether they'll mount on the new Malibu.

Reply to
Mike Marlow