Re: Cavalier puddle

Totally different car, but I had that problem once. Lie on the ground underneath the passenger door with it open and look at the bottom of the door. There should be several drain holes, for the rain that
(always/normal) gets past the weather stripping against the window. If those are plugged up the water will fill up the door and leak into the car. Strange but true.
You can temporarily unclog the holes with a stick, but for a permanent fix you will want to remove the inner door panel and use a Shop-Vac. GW
LEE wrote:

Check the rubber seals on the doors. They may look fine but if there is one area where the seals are not pressing against the body tight enough, the water will leak in.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~260,600 miles_~_~~_
This is a common problem for second gen's. The problem has to do with the rear window seals I believe.
:-D I just cut the cheese!