Re: Chevy Cobalt make Consumer Reports Least Reliable List

Consumer Reports can kiss my a55 also. Thanks to their high rating of the Honda Odyssey I paid 6 grand more than I could have gotten a Lumina van for. The Odyssey has had 3 trannys put in and numerous other
problems. My fishing buddy has owned 2 Luminas with very few problems and both went over 130k before he traded, he still makes fun of my Odyssey with 70k miles on its 3rd tranny. The chevy Astro is rated much worse than average and I know several folks who have them with between 175k to 200k miles with no big bucks problems. I would not pay CR a bit of attention. Im still PO at myself for not saving the 6000 bucks on the chevy!