Re: China girl find pen pal

src="
http://free.efile.com.cn/babyromeo/CS_MeiMei.jpg " alignºseline border=0></DIV></BODY></HTML></FONT></FONT>
With enough complaint messages from NG users snipped-for-privacy@bellglobal.com might pull their account.
Add pictures here
✖
Full_Name wrote:

Bellglobal.com ??? Where did you find that?
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 02:17:13 GMT, "« Paul »"

src="
http://fre.efile.com.cn/babyromeo/CS_MeiMei.jpg " alignºseline border=0></DV></BOY></HTL></FNT></FON>

Using Agent: "Show Headers" then: Xref: nf1.bellglobal.com alt.autos.gm:138169
A lot of times it will show the IP but the Message ID is usually good enough. I feel that if enough people complain to the source ISP for both spam email & NG spam it might slow it down. A couple spammer kids in Kitchener Ontario Canada were Fined $100,000 This year for spamming. so it shows that something can be done. Here's the important parts of the email they sent me.
The Bell Global spam reply contained this (as well as othe junk): * The body and complete headers of all SPAM E-mail or Usenet messages relevant to your report.
If you have not included this information in your initial report, please resend your report, making sure to include the necessary information. If the necessary information is not included in the report you just submitted, Bell Internet Service Investigations will not be able to process your report.
If you are unsure how to extract a full, unmodified header, please visit http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/19.html for instructions to support your mail client.
Bell Internet Service Investigations does not investigate or forward reports of events that originate outside the Bell network. If this event did not originate from the Bell network and you wish to pursue the matter, you may wish to contact the person responsible for the incident, or the Internet Service Provider through which the incident occurred.
Here is a good place to start investigating:
http://www.dnsstuff.com
Add pictures here
✖
Full_Name wrote:

Um... Xref is your own isp in Toronto. You just reported your own isp for receiving spam from China.
Unfortunately, the only thing the chinese understand is a crashed server. (Hint: Use your local library's servers. They have lot's of ports.)
Here is what you should be going after: netvigator.com 163.net free.efile.com.cn
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:03:33 GMT, "« Paul »"

Had a brain lapse moment there. :) Thanks
Though I have found that one's own ISP sometimes works wonders when trying to stop spam emails. I was getting quite a few from rogers and every request from my end was ignored, but with one call to my ISP and the problem ceased Plus I'm still able to get emails from friends on rogers. I'm almost wondering if there are two different abuse@ addresses.
Add pictures here
✖