Re: Determining oil change intervals via analysis

wrote:

I think it has to do with placement of the air intake on newer cars.
When they had the air-intake horn under the hood, I could change a dirty air filter every 4 . 6 months.
With my 2002, the air feed is from somewhere under the fender. After a year, the air filter looks like new....
<rj>