Re: General Motors Tag It and Bag It

Toyota had their chance with me until the dealers started taking me for granted. I owned a bunch of them, including a half dozen Lexus LSs over the years, before switching back to domestics. The Toyota were great cars
but so are the domestics I now buy. The big difference is I save thousands of dollars buying domestics, that have proven to be just as good as any Toyota I have ever owned. You obviously disagree but hey, I could not car less where you choose to spend your money, spend it where you wish.
mike hunt