General Motors and Hybrids

you can't let Toyota rule the roost here continually

Reply to
Gosi

Why do you bother posting this crap to a GM group? If you get such an orgasm over Toyota news, then why not post it to a Toyota forum? You remind me of schoolyard children - taunting simply because they think it's somehow meaningful to do so. Schoolyard children grow up to realize how meaningless their taunting is. You obviously haven't.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I can only guess that so many people are quite angry with the behavior of GM and they hope that this dying giant will respond.

GM could make massive improvements. They actually dont do shit.

Reply to
hls