Re: How do I find the right NG

snipped-for-privacy@donotreply.com wrote in

...rec,autos,tech... is very good for wide range of subjects...a few less smart ass's than many groups but probably its fair share..........ive seen from A/c to Zephers discussed there........................kjun
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Hey Kjun - just a heads up... This post has made its way throughout usenet, to many different newsgroups.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

are you saying he is just sum troll wanting me to type my fingers to the bone for his giggles? he just wanted me to click on his spam link?? say it aint so!
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
Kjun wrote: