Re: How do I find the right NG

I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of

>discussion is very general? > >Thanks for you help, > >Stephen Spankthebank >

If you are posting with an assumed name (Spank The Bank? Please...) and spamming us to sell something, the only place that would be on topic would be a group discussing home mortgages and refinancing.

And this is not it. Car repair and maintenance on Toyota or Lexus cars and trucks has nothing at all to do with home mortgages.

You get one courtesy warning (and this is it) and then we start gunning for your ISP access and your web hosting service provider.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce...he said donotreply! You replied! Bet he doesn't show up again. If it didn't count hits or whatever, I'd let him know on his web site.

I'll have to check and see how many other groups he 'inquired' in later today...

Reply to
Hachiroku