Re-post to test

Could someone please verify whether my original post -- "Problem with AC air flow on Olds Intrigue" posted on July 13 -- shows up properly? It does with
my newsreader (KNode under Linux) but not when viewing the NG under Google's deja. Thank you. DW
Yeah it says: Somewhere (here, I thought) recently I read a post regarding a tendency for an air flow door to warp and therefore fail to direct air properly, but of course now I cannot locate the post. My system is the "automatic climate control" type. Anyone know what can cause lack of adequate air flow and even the ability to direct air thru different vents with MODE? (Weak-to-moderate flow comes out all vents regardless of MODE selected, and the distribution is unchanged with a different MODE selection.) Air temp seems acceptably cool, and it sounds like the blower is pumping enough air -- it's just not coming out the vents forcefully, so the AC can't begin to keep up with this Colorado heat wave we're having! Vacuum leak? Electronic control problem? Air flow door stuck or warped? Anyone have similar symptoms and an idea where to start? Thank you. DW
The Google web based newsreader misses a lot I think. -- GW - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey
DLW wrote:

Geoff Welsh wrote:

Thank you, Geoff. Dave