Re: UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

Really? I had an angina attack and went to the local hospital. The ER doctor their told me I needed to be seen by a cardiologist at once. Ten
minutes later he was there. He sent me by helicopter to one to the best cardiology hospital in the world, just 50 miles away. When I arrived they gave me a test and told me I needed heart bypasses surgery. Only seven hours after my attack I was in the recovery room.
My friend was hunting in Canada and suffered a hart attack. He was taken by ambulance on a five hour ride to a hospital. Thee DAYS later he was seen by a cardiologist, who told him he needed heart bypass surgery. The cardiologist told him they would put him on a monitor to watch him untill they could do the surgery in THREE to FOUR weeks.
He engaged an air ambulance to take him the St Luke's in Milwaukie and was operated on the next day.
Any America that thinks we should have government healthcare was never in the US military and if they were, they certainly were never in a VA hospital