Reading data stream on 1995 Lumina 3.1

How can I access the data stream on the 1995 3.1 Lumina? I have Winalda and FreeScan and also ALDLMON. Someone pon tme to the right place please.
Phil

What???
Gmdude

Phil,
Purchase a better scan tool, or find out why you cannot get the data. I have no clue what Winalda, FreeScan, and Aldlmon are? I figure they are programs that you got off the net, to connect your pc to the car. Some can work well, most don't. Not the cheap ones, at least.
Try http://www.autoxray.com . It's a scanner that I purchased for home use. It dose a good job with engine problems, but will not do body, and anti-lock brakes.
GMdude