1995 ECM Data Stream

Grrrr...

Still trying to connect my 1995 Monte Carlo to my computer! If anyone has any information at all, please forward to me. Someone with first hand experience preferred. I have already built an OBDII interface, that doesn't do it. I have found this website

it doesn't say anything in regards to the SFI version of the 3.4DOHC(LQ1).

Any and all information welcome!

Frustrated, Steve

1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 3.4L DOHC V6, SFI, LQ1, VIN=X
Reply to
Steve Mackie

Marky

I have everything I need now...thanks...

If anyone wants to read the Data Stream from the 1995 3.4L DOHC, LQ1, SFI, VIN=X, let me know. :)

Steve

Steve Mackie

Steve I have a 1995 Chevy Lumina 3.1 Vin M and want to read the data stream can you help any?

Phil

Reply to
preacherphil

Steve I want to read the data stream on a 1995 Lumina 3.1 how did you do it on the 3.4?

Reply to
preacherphil