Rear Rotor Removal

Can anyone enlighten me how to remove the rear rotors on an Jimmy/Envoy 2000? It's 4WD with disc brakes all round
I think they are stuck on the parking brake shoes and I can see no adjuster
on the back plate anywhere to slacken the shoes.?
Is it a case of buying a hub puller to get the rotors off?
Any advice appreciated
David
Start prying and hope not to tear up the shoes, last one I did took and hour and 2 large pry bars, may damage the backing plates too.

adjuster
Thanks for the reply, sounds if I am in for a lot of cursing tomorrow and it being Sunday as well, I hope my paster doesn't hear me ;-)
Some judicious beating with a good hammer will help, but you could ruin the rotors, GM is having tons of problems with that entire mechanism, the actuating link rusting up as well as parking brake cables, check both. New shoes from GM are the best, they come with all the hardware. ( parking brake shoes)

it