Removing passenger side door panel on GMC truck

Iím putting in a keyless entry, already have the power door locks and windows. How do I remove the passenger side door panel? I donít want to tear anything up. The truck is a Sierra 2005 4x4. Thanks

‚úĖ
Remove screw from under inner door handle, usually a 9/32". Remove the trim ring from around the manual lock knob. Remove the small light at the rear of the inner door panel, and unhook it from the harness. Remove the window/lock switch plate and the screw behind it-9/32". Lift the panel up(slide it up) to remove. Sometimes it helps to have the window all the way down.

http://www.autoforumz.com/GM-Removing-passenger-side-door-panel-truck-ftopict133876.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pe0764
Add pictures here
‚úĖ