Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

Page 5 of 5

Really bad bait. That bait has long passed its expiration date. Not to mention that it's been used so many times, all the game fish are wise to it.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

Oh look - I have a leg humper. Down boy - down.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net

Ricers go for Civics and Integras/RSX's, not Accords.
I own what I am certain must be the world's very last unmodified and unmolested '91 Integra hatch. Every other one I see has been slammed and aftermarketed and and riced-out past any sort of logic or reason. Bleah.
Accords are one of those kinds of cars that are everywhere for 15 years, then they turn into "I haven't seen one of those in ages!" cars. Kinda like a Plymouth Volare, but better made.
--
Tegger

What? No pimping it out? No darkened windows? No lo-rider? No blinding head lights?

Shee-it no. My ride is pretty much exactly as it came from the factory.
The local high-school kids do give it the stare as I go by, but I'll bet they're thinking what an old fart I am that I haven't "kustomized" my ride with numerous low-quality but flashy rice-boy symbols. Unlike the ricers, I can actually drive over lost coins and bubble gum wrappers without risking dislodgement of my dental fillings or sudden evacuation of the contents of my oil pan.
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

Heh... You'd be surprised on how often I am solicited to sell one of my Gen II Civics...
JT

No.
But since you've never paid any attention to that, why should anyone believe that you've paid any attention to ANYTHING going on around you.
Who gives a FUCK about German junk in a Toyota newsgroup?

Then why don't you?
All newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations have telephone numbers listed in the phone book. They usually even have a bricks-and- mortar building whose physical address is also listed in the phone book. It should be fairly easy to locate some media outlet relatively local to you and talk to somebody there.
I look forward to reading about you in my local paper after the syndicates pick up the story of what is surely a new and exciting paradigm.
--
Tegger