Accord & Camry Questions

Hello,
Great Forum.
Would be most grateful for any opinions.
Went to see the new Accords. Have a 2005, which have been very happy with.
New ones are quite nice, but no split rear seat ! All to save a buck or two I guess.
Of course, everyone with a child seat probably won't buy them. What are you supposed to do ? Take out the seat, and leave the kid at home, each time you need more room. Then re-install it; not an easy task. Can't imagine what they were thinking. Really dumb.
Anyway, will have to consider a Camry, I guess. Never had one.
Might anyone have any opinions re the new Camry in general, and how it stacks up to the Accord (other than the seat problem) ?
The Accord we now have has over 150 K.
Camry also "likely" to go this far ? No CVT on Camry's, I guess. Thoughts on ?
Any pros and cons would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Bob