ring fell into defrost

I need to retreive a ring that has fallen into the windshield defrost vent, right-hand side, of my 98 venture van. Any ideas short of buying a new ring??
TIA Bob
Bob Loblaw wrote in alt.autos.gm

Your defroster vent will feed into a common tube under the dash. Go underneath the dash and disconnect the vent tube.
--
Dick #1349
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:37:57 -0500, Bob Loblaw

Disconnect the ducting below the dash & tap it till the ring falls into your hand.
PS getting to the ducting might take a "few" minutes.
Thanks for the replies! Bob
Full_Name wrote:

Was that one ringa - dingy?
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 00:50:15 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote: