Small but annoying problem

For some reason my "Exit Lighting" has stopped working. Any thoughts?
1999 GMC Sonoma.
Thanks

You have an EXIT light on your Sonoma?

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:10:39 -0500, "Tim & Linda"

Yes, When I first bought the truck the dome light would come on when the key was removed from ignition as long as the "Dome Over-ride" button was in the out position.