Swivelling power steering pump on Caprice

Does the pwr steering pump swivel, like the alternator ? What bolts do I need to loosen? There is a hole in the pulley on the ps pump. Is that for a rathet
extension to get to a bolt ?
I want to swivel the ps pump away from the waterpump. It's an 85 Caprice V8.
Thanks
"User132384" wrote:
85 Caprice V8 - Water pump installation.
Does the pwr steering pump swivel, like the alternator ? What bolts do I need to loosen? There is a hole in the pulley on the ps pump. Is that for a ratchet extension to get to a bolt ?
1. The PS pump pivots on one of its bolts. 2. Remove all attaching bolts except loosen pivot bolt. 3. Pulley hole is for bolt head access.
Note - There must be free access to WP mounting area; it is so easy to damage WP gaskets during installation. You may have to remove the PS pivot bolt and push the PS pump aside to assure access. Sometimes a PS pump mount bracket must also be removed.
Good luck.

Thanks. I did the water pump once before, 5 years ago. Maybe this time it will be easier !