Tire Suggestions for 2001 Buick Century

I currently own a 2001 Buick Century with about 37,000 KM on it. I want to change the tires from the factory General Ameri G4S to something that will give me a smoother, quiet ride, and exceptional wet and snow traction. I do not mind spending more $$ on tires. Heck, all that keeps the car on the road are 4 rubber contact patches.

Car Guy

I recently bought Continental Extreme Contact tires for our Silhouette from

and could not be more happy with them. Great combination of ride, handling and traction. They are several steps above the Ameri G4S, yet can be bought at a decent price.

John

Reply to
John Horner

I have a set of (used) Goodyear Aquatred III's on my Regal, and the difference they make for summer driving wet and dry is amazing, even over the Eagle LS that I had previous.

I'd recommend them (no experience, though for the winter season)

Vuarra

Vuarra