Tire Recommendations for 2001 Buick Century Custom

Hi,

I need to replace the stock General Ameri G4S tires on my 2001 Buick Century Custom and am looking for tire suggestions. So far, the Michelin Harmony seems like a good replacement tire. I am in Toronto, Canada, and we do get snow.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks

Reply to
Car Guy

I go with Michelin.

Reply to
tj

All Season Goodyear Regatta II's.

80,000 mile tread life.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,950 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

In the snow nothing beats snow tires, no matter what sort of beast it is. For regular all season it's either Goodyear Regatta's or B.F. Goodrich Radial T/A's. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Go to Tirerack.com they have any tire you need any season. They also have a place for customer to place reviews of how the tires performed for them. I have Firestone Affinity on two of our cars, good tread, good ratings, good warranty, good price. I live in Texas so the snow wasn't an issue in my decision.

Reply to
buickman

If you are dealing with snow I would call a Nokian tire dealer and see what he recommends for your needs. Specifically ask about the WR passenger car tire.

R. Makul

i would get the new goodyear assurance. they are good on any type or road wet, dry, or snow, and they are not badly priced.

Reply to
urb's91