turn signal

I have a 1997 buick regal ls and I am having problems with my turning signal, when I use my turning signal my car stalls out but will start right back up again, it runs fine until I go to use my dirctionals, please
if someone else owns a buick and is having the same problem I would like to know and if someone knows the problem, please let me know, thank you
Regals in particular are prone to have problems with the signal switch. Mine works wonky and I had to do some creative wiring to get my brake lights to work and the father in law replaced his to a tune of $ 300 plus. In conclusion although you problem sounds wierd I assume replacing the switch will cure it. Good luck
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:11:23 -0400, "kangel55"