1997 Buick Regal Climate Control

I have a 1997 Buick Regal GS that the climate control is dim, the controls still work. I know there is several repair places fixing these things, but I am a Do-it-Myself sort of person and I am look for information on how to fix it, what goes wrong, and where I can get the parts. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Mike

Reply to
Mike

Roger